You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Satys's Orphans; The whole force

Here they are, all done!
I didn't have a set-up large enough to show them all in one shot, so here's a collage.

I also finished my converted chaplain (scroll down below the group photo). All of the bits cost me as much as just purchasing the chaplain in terminator armor via Games Workshop, but that one is made from resin -- ugh. I want my figures to not break when I look at them (though, I hear they've worked out their finecrap issues and that their resin figures are actually OK. I'm still not taking any chances.)



3 comments:

  1. Really amazing paint job..! And I love the color theme on these figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koolio. Esp the Chaplain. He was worth the effort getting the bitz.

    ReplyDelete