You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, September 2, 2013

Gonna have to slap'a'zo

While doing some prep work for a bunch of Jeff's Bones figures, I dug this one out to paint up. I don't find moderns particularly interesting, but they are certainly the most easy to paint, with only shirts, pants, belt, and skin and hair.

One thing I do like about the Bones minis is the ease of conversion. There is no conversion work on this figure, but I was easily able to cut away the base so that I could pin this figure to a (Proxie Models) 25mm base. This mutha can now be used in the world of Zombicide ... Now I'll have to get my own- this one is still Jeff's.

4 comments: