You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Machinas: Slade's Silvers


I've finished painting my Plymouth Belvedere and retro-fitting and repainting my 53 Cadillac with a new turret. Both vehicles are being added to my own faction for racing/fighting in Machinas. I call them Slade's Silvers. I went for a look of World War II bare aluminum aircraft, but that was only after I have built and painted my Driving Fortress. The Fortress is not for racing, not yet. The car fills two spaces, and we don't have rules for multi-spaced vehicles yet. But the other three cars are a all I need to play a faction.

No comments:

Post a Comment