You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Post Apoc: A small piece of terrain

Here's a small kitbash using bits from couple small Tamiya model kits. I simply threw them together, primed, drybrushed and flocked. This is probably about the easiest piece of terrain I've done in a while. It took about an hour total for assembly, painting and basing (minus about 30 minutes waiting for stuff to dry.)


I'm not quite sure what I'll use it for. I'll probably just use it like the other post-apoc terrain pieces I have, as a simple backdrop to help set the mood. I'm sure I could also use it as an objective piece with an appropriate scenario (perhaps the apocalators enter the arena unarmed, and each oil drum contains one weapon.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That worked really well and perfect for the scenario too.

    ReplyDelete