You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, February 17, 2012

42mm samurai: Ikko ikki (More peasants)

Finally, here are my two peasants (heads swapped) from Steve Barber. They complete my modest ikko ikki group. Not much to say on these except that I kept the colors simple and drab.

I still have a ninja to finish (she's mostly finished,) and then on to some Reaper stuff. Though, there might be a couple more samurai in the near future.

I might also sneak in another old-school mini or two during all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment