You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tramp Steamer Crew: Mascot





I don't know why I didn't paint this little guy up earlier; it took me a shorter time to paint him than it took to prepare him. I wanted to keep his hair relatively dark, so I only did one pass of the drybrush with a dark brown. I mixed the brown with a bit of flesh as a base coat for all the fleshy bits, adding successive amounts of flesh as I added layers. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment