You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tiny update

It's been a week since my last post; a long time for this blog. I just finished priming some stuff including  a couple Pathfinder figures, some Warmachine, and another 54mm Qwik figure. Hopefully, I can get some painting started today or tomorrow.

I've also been playing a lot of Red Sands, Blue Sky (gladiator rules). Been lovin' it! Maybe I'll put together a battle report some day (if I can figure out how to artfully narrate the action in the context of the rules.) I've also had thoughts of my 42mm samurai lurking int he back of my head; I was thinking of using them in a semi-skirmish game using RSBS. Would make for some nice pictures, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment