You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, March 7, 2011

Next project: "Cthluedo"

So I'm still going to paint up my Street Corner figures, but I saw that the Frothers forum has released it's latest sculpting competition set: "Cthluedo." Cthuluhu mythos figures for playing Clue?! Are you freakin' kidding me?? How could I NOT buy these? So I bought some (all). For around $35 (including worldwide shipping,) that's not a bad price at all. Plastic, metal? You know, I don't know. I guess I'll find out.

copyright 2011 Frothers Unite!
These figures have lots of possibilities for me: My gangster RPG takes place in a weird universe; I play plenty of boardgames for which these could be used as pawns -- Kill Dr. Lucky, Mystery of the Abbey, Mystery Express (though, I haven't played Clue in forever- maybe next time I'm with family); these would be great for Gamma World; and, of course, these are perfect to go along with my Ghostbusters figures (though, these will need their own small figure case -- which I have.) So yes, I had to get some.

Anyway, I'm saying these will be painted "after" I finish my Street Corner figures, but I think I'll be painting up one or two at the same time as Street Corner stuff. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment