You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gamma World: A few more TSR minis

TSR human

TSR mutant

TSR Cyborg
Here are some more TSR Gamma World figures. The painting is going fast with all of these. I'll start varnishing tonight, so that I have some of these ready to play Sunday.

I also started converting another Copplestone big game hunter. He should be done this weekend or early next week.

TSR's basic sculpts coupled with whacky Gamma World has let me sty loose with the painting. These figures won't be my best efforts; I'm just enjoying slinging some paint on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment