You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, April 23, 2010

Wings of War minis




I actually painted these a few weeks ago, but since I had these out and my camera set up, I figured I'd take some pics. In choosing color schemes, I wanted to paint up my own little mercenary squadron, something where I could grab one or two of my planes and bring them to a game. These schemes also make it easy to quickly recognize which plane is mine during the battle.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, that's one of those games I've really been tempted to get into. I really don't have a huge interest in the period, but the game seems to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete