You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Behold!


This is actually the second beholder I've painted for Jeff; I plum forgot to take pics of the first one (along with pics of the giant scorpion and jumping spider - all D&D repainted minis.)
Nothing special done or this one; The browns are from cheap craft paint drybrushed on. Some of the highlights around the face were carefully applied, however (as were the teeth and eye.)
All in all, a very lovely model, I think. I may have to find one for myself now. Oh wait- I have Sculpey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment