You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reaper leaping rogue


Found this odd, but dynamic little fellow at the store. In case you want one, he's sold by Reaper and is officially called "Hellbore the Assassin," and is numbered 2782.

I changed mine up a bit by switching out one of the knives for a sword.

I'm still trying to decide on colors. I'm leaning less toward dark assassin and more toward deadly jester- though I may find a comprise; Jesterish designs using dark assassin colors. It's still under the prime, so I have time to think about it before I get the brush wet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this looks just as cool as you described it over dinner. Looking forward to seeing it painted :-).

    ReplyDelete